Phaser 3020 prints black and white affordably and has many standard features perfect for individuals and small work teams.
What is a phaser printer?
Xerox Phaser is the brand name for a line of color and monochrome printers produced and sold by Xerox. Some Phaser printers use Xerox Solid Ink. Phaser printers were originally manufactured and marketed by Tektronix, of Wilsonville, Oregon.
How do I set up my Xerox Phaser 3020?
Re: Phaser 3020 Installation Sofware
- Open a Web browser, type the IP address of the printer, then press Enter or Return.
- Click Login and enter the ID (admin) and Password (1111).
- Click Properties > Network Settings > AirPrint.
- To enable AirPrint, click Enable.
How do you reset a 3020 Phaser?
1. Hold the button PRINT SCREEN / WPS (above the power button) for about 10 seconds until the LED flashes once then leave.
2. Hold button again PRINT SCREEN / WPS for approximately 15 seconds until the LED stay green, then leave.
How do you add a Phaser 3020 to WiFi?
GUIDANCE – WIRELESS PORT
– Choose the ‘Properties’ tab or ‘Properties’ from the side menu. – Login to the Account ‘Admin’ with the default password of 1111 or the password you created. – Choose“Network Settings” and then “WiFi” from the side menu – Toggle the Enable Check in the main display area.