Phaser 3020 prints black and white affordably and has many standard features perfect for individuals and small work teams.
What is a phaser printer?
- Open a Web browser, type the IP address of the printer, then press Enter or Return.
- Click Login and enter the ID (admin) and Password (1111).
- Click Properties > Network Settings > AirPrint.
- To enable AirPrint, click Enable.
GUIDANCE – WIRELESS PORT
– Choose the ‘Properties’ tab or ‘Properties’ from the side menu. – Login to the Account ‘Admin’ with the default password of 1111 or the password you created. – Choose“Network Settings” and then “WiFi” from the side menu – Toggle the Enable Check in the main display area.